- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Chaos Zone", "Magical Contract Door", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Magician's Circle", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Fool of Prophecy", "Reaper of Prophecy", "Temperance of Prophecy", "Justice of Prophecy", "Gravekeeper's Nobleman", "Dark Renewal", "Dark Horizon", "Startime Magician", "Lemon Magician Girl" and "Ebon High Magician".
- You can discard this card with "Trade-In" to draw 2 cards, then Tribute Summon "Gravekeeper's Chief" to bring him back from the Graveyard.
- This card's anti-destruction effect is also a good way to boost its ATK.
- Using "Gravekeeper's Watcher's" effect is a good way to increase this monster's ATK.
- "Gravekeeper's Commandant's" effect can also be used to give a quick boost to this card's attack as well as giving you a spare "Necrovalley" which your opponent may try to destroy to decrease this monster's attack.
- This card's anti-destruction effect works well with cards that destroy all monsters such as "Torrential Tribute".
- Use "Magical Dimension" to summon this card easily and destroy a card in the process.
- Using on "Gravekeeper's Recruiter" gives you a card to use with this card's effect.
- Use "Gravekeeper's Stele" to maintain this card.
- You can stall out against "Judgment Dragon" using this card, and possibly make it stronger than it (Either "Necrovalley" on the field and 3 Gravekeeper's monsters in the Graveyard or 6 Gravekeeper's monsters in the Graveyard can make this card stronger than "Judgment Dragon"), leaving your opponent cornered if they don't have enough Life Points left, or any cards to save them.
- This card doesn't work very well with Gravekeeper's Chief, due to the fact that "Gravekeeper's Chief" can deprive your graveyard of Gravekeeper's Monsters with his ability. (Though only 200 ATK power)
- This card can be Summoned quickly from your deck with "Foolish Burial" and "Rite of Spirit".
- Flood the field with Gravekeeper's Monsters and Activate "Dark Hole", along with "Gravekeeper's Visionary's" effect to raise his attack, and deliver a Direct attack on your opponent.
- This card can be searched by "Spellbook of Judgment".
- Using "Card Destruction" can boost your ATK power while potentially allowing you to maintain resources for protection.
- You can use "Painful Choice" to possibly raise this card's ATK.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.