- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Rescue Ferret", "Shark Cruiser", "Damage = Reptile", "Snake Whistle" and "King of the Feral Imps".
- This card should be used as a Tribute or Xyz Summon to avoid losing 2000 Life Points when it is destroyed.
- Use "Ultra Evolution Pill" to Tribute "Granadora" after Summoning it to Special Summon a powerful Dinosaur-Type monster, like "Black Tyranno" or "Ultimate Tyranno".
- Use "Penguin Soldier" to send itself and "Granadora" back to the hand.
- This card can be used together with "Barrel Behind the Door", "Trap of Board Eraser", "Damage Polarizer" or "Fusion Guard".
- This card can be used in combination with "Prime Material Dragon" or "Rainbow Life". If this card is destroyed, those two cards will prevent its owner from losing 2000 Life Points and will instead increase their Life Points by the same amount.
- Prime Material Dragon can also protect Granadora from destruction effects in case you need another monster to attack/defend with.
- If you control "Grave Protector", "Granadora" will return to the Deck when it is destroyed by battle. If "Dimensional Fissure", "Banisher of the Light", "Banisher of the Radiance" or "Macro Cosmos" is active, it will be banished. Either way, its owner will gain 1000 Life Points without losing 2000 Life Points.
- Since "Granadora" is a WATER monster, it benefits greatly from "A Legendary Ocean". Since it will be Level 3, it won't be hindered by the effects of "Level Limit - Area B" or "Gravity Bind".
- If this card is affected by "A Legendary Ocean", you can use "Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord" to prevent its destruction and prevent you from taking the damage.
- Use this card as ammo for the effect of "Castle Gate" to avoid the drawback and deal 1900 damage.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.