- You can use "Double Magical Arm Bind" with this card, taking control of 2 additional monsters your opponent controls (for a total of 4) while tributing' the monsters you took control of with this card's effect.
- Use "DNA Surgery" so that you can Link Summon "Gimmick Puppet Chimera Doll" regardless of its materials' original Type, mitigating this card's condition of being unable to Special Summon anything except "Gimmick Puppet" monsters the turn its effect is used.
- You can OTK your opponent if you have a Rank-Up-Magic like "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force", "Time Thief Hack", and "Limiter Removal".
- Summon this card, use its effect to take control of your opponent's monsters, and tribute this card to make them Level 8. Xyz Summon "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings" using those 2 monsters, then use its effect to place String Counters on every other face-up monster. Use your Rank-Up-Magic to Xyz Summon "Number C40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings", using its on-summon effect to destroy all monsters on the field with String Counters and dealing damage to your opponent (with this effect, you only need to inflict at least 200 damage). Activate "Time Thief Hack" and target "Dark Strings" with its effect. It now has 3900 ATK, can't be destroyed by your opponent's card effects this turn (it can still be destroyed by "Limiter Removal"), and can attack directly as it still has monsters your opponent owns as a material. Use "Limiter Removal" anytime between now and "Dark Strings" attacking, doubling its ATK to 7800 and reducing your opponent's LP to 0.
- You can also forgo using the effect of "Strings", not inflicting any damage to your opponent with "Dark Strings". "Time Thief Hack" will increase the ATK of "Dark Strings" to 4200, and "Limiter Removal" will boost this up to 8400. As you can still attack directly with the effect of "Time Thief Hack", you can bypass any monsters your opponent might control and win the Duel without worrying about a card like "Mirror Force".
- You can make use of this card's effect to allow "Parsec, the Interstellar Dragon" to Normal Summon itself without Tributing, allowing for you to Xyz Summon "Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo" while saving your other "Gimmick Puppet" monsters for other things.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||ATK||DEF|
|Gimmick Puppet Des Troy||ギミック・パペット－死の木馬||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||1200||2000|
|Gimmick Puppet Egg Head||ギミック・パペット－ボム・エッグ||Effect Monster||EARTH||Machine||1600||1200|
|Gimmick Puppet Humpty Dumpty||ギミック・パペット－ハンプティ・ダンプティ||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||0||100|
|Gimmick Puppet Scissor Arms||ギミック・パペット－シザー・アーム||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||1200||600|
|Gimmick Puppet Terror Baby||ギミック・パペット－テラー・ベビー||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||500||0|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.