- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Magical Burst", and "Left Arm Offering".
- This card can be used to clear the opponent's field and pave the way for a safe OTK.
- This card can be used to recycle cards like "Premature Burial", "Safe Zone", "Miracle Fertilizer", "Fiendish Chain", "Fire Formation - Tenki", etc. It also can be used to return Pendulum Monsters to the hand so that they can use their effect a second time on the same turn, such as "Qliphort Scout", "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer", etc.
- This card can be used to deal with problematic Field Spell Cards and/or Continuous Spell/Trap Cards:
- It can take "Kyoutou Waterfront" or "Magical Citadel of Endymion" off the field, which won't be able to remove its counters instead.
- By returning an opponent's "The Seal of Orichalcos", they will not be able to activate it again for the rest of the Duel.
- It can be used to get rid of "Geartown" and/or "Ancient Gear Fortress" without the risk of an "Ancient Gear" monster being Special Summoned.
- It can return "Fire King Island" to the hand, avoiding its field-wiping effect.
- It can safely take "Aquarium" Spell Cards and "True Draco" Spell/Trap Cards off the field without triggering their effects.
- On the other hand, it can also be used beneficially on other Field Spell Cards:
- By returning "Oracle of Zefra", "The Hidden City", "Union Hangar" or "Magical Meltdown" (except on the same turn it was activated), it is possible to activate it again and search another monster.
- By returning "Chicken Game", "Dragon Ravine", "B.E.F. Zelos" or "Dragonic Diagram", it is possible to activate their effects twice on a same turn.
- This card can be used to return to the hand Union Monsters or monsters that were being treated as Equip Cards, such as by the effect of "Koa'ki Meiru War Arms", "Red-Eyes Slash Dragon", "Paladin of Felgrand", "Dragon Buster Destruction Sword", "Superheavy Samurai Soul" monsters, etc.
- It can also be used to return "Crystal Beast" monsters that were being treated as Continuous Spell Cards.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.