- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Mimiclay", Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World" and another "Giant Germ".
- For best results when using this card's effect, have it attack a monster with ATK between 1100 and 1400; this assures that you opponent loses more Life Points than you.
- Ram a "Giant Germ" into a stronger monster and Summon two more using its effect. During your Main Phase 2, use them to Tribute Summon a high Level monster.
- If you suicide a "Giant Germ" to activate its effect, make sure the other monster's ATK is less than 1500; 1000 for best results.
- "Giant Germ" is useful for providing monsters to Special Summon "Dark Necrofear", the "Sky Scourges", "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms" and "Destiny HERO - Plasma".
- This card works well when used with "Creature Swap".
- Ram three "Giant Germs" to quickly meet the Summoning requirements for "Dark Armed Dragon" while dealing 1500 damage to your opponent. Note that this will cost you Life Points (unless you have "Spirit Barrier" in play) and you will be unable to attack with "DAD" until your next turn.
- This can be used as a very effective Deck Thinner.
- After this card has been destroyed by battle and two more "Giant Germs" have been Special Summoned, during your turn, Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" to Special Summon the destroyed monster. This allows you to Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior", which will gain extra ATK through the other "Giant Germs" giving him 2000 more ATK for a total of 4300 ATK .
- Because you can Special Summon any number of "Giant Germs" with this card's effect, only Summon the amount that you need. If you plan on using one in a Synchro Summon or Tribute Summon, Summon both so that you will thin your Deck and have a Tribute. If you intend to allow the opponent to kill it in battle and do not care to thin the Deck by one card immediately, the second "Giant Germ" can Special Summon the third.
- Usually, your best bet is to Special Summon both at once, If you draw the third before the second is in your hand, you cannot Special Summon it and it is almost a complete Dead Draw. Only Summoning one, however, will prevent both from being destroyed by "Dark Hole" and the like.
- Use "Pot of Avarice" after two are in the Graveyard and one is left on your field to be able to Special Summon the two all over again. (And the 500 Life Point damage when they are destroyed.)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.