- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "Set Rotation", "Ghostrick Stein", "Ghostrick Angel of Mischief", "Metaverse", and another "Ghostrick Parade".
- Since this card prevents your opponent from taking any damage, it's better to use it in mill Decks that don't rely on damage, alongside "Ghostrick Skeleton".
- Use this card's effect to add "Ghostrick Mansion" or "Ghostrick Museum" to your hand if you want to attack your opponent on your turn.
- You can add "Ghostrick Mary" to your hand, then activate her effect when you take the damage from the attack.
- Note that "Ghostrick Lantern" and "Ghostrick Jackfrost" will NOT be able to chain to the attack used to search them.
- But, if you've already had "Ghostrick Lantern"/"Ghostrick Jackfrost" before your opponent's direct attack, you can stop some, or even all his attacks by constantly chaining Lantern/Jackfrost to "Ghostrick Parade"'s effect, and searching another copy, creating a swarm from the deck, so cards, that can force your opponent to attack you directly can be a really powerful addition to the deck.
- Also, after you did search a "Ghostrick" card with "Parade's" effect, you can still, in the Battle Step, use "Ghostrick Scare", or "Ghostrick-Go-Round" to flip your "Ghostrick Jiangshi", and stop attack without "Jiangshi's" effect missing timing, and search for "Ghostrick Lantern" to potentially stop another attack, that threatens your monster, getting one/two cards for free.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.