- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "Set Rotation", "Ghostrick Stein", "Ghostrick Parade", "Metaverse", and "Ghostrick Angel of Mischief".
- Use this card with cards that flip your opponent's monsters Face-down, like "Book of Moon", "Book of Eclipse", "Swords of Concealing Light" or "Ghostrick Witch", to attack directly with all of your "Ghostrick" monsters, then flip them face-down via their effects to keep them protected and repeat on your next turn.
- Use this card with "Spirit Barrier" to protect your Life Points from battle damage.
- Combine this card with "Alector, Sovereign of Birds". This'll allow you to negate this card's effect for the duration of your turn so that you are able to attack normally.
- This card can be used effectively in a deck almost entirely devoid of other "Ghostrick" cards, used to simply protect monsters like "Swarm of Scarabs", "Swarm of Locusts", "Swarm of Crows", "Stealth Bird", etc.
- This card can be very effective in a deck with monsters that Flip themselves face-down. If you combine that with a High Attack monster with an easy-to-summon ability, you can protect both your life points and monsters.
- One easy monster would be "Beast King Barbaros" if you can negate its effect for a moment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.