- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Painful Escape", "Sangan", "Downbeat", "Ties of the Brethren", "Number 29: Mannequin Cat", "Rescue Ferret", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Mystic Tomato", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", "Machina Armored Unit", "UFOroid", "Biofalcon", "Gear Gigant X", "Heavy Armored Train Ironwolf", "Genex Searcher", "Genex Blastfan" and "Vindikite R-Genex".
- Throwing this in a Ritual deck is a great idea since almost all of your monsters are DARK and this card has enough defense to survive long enough for an offensive Djinn of Rituals to be played to get you a free ticket to getting rid of an annoying monster in the way of your Rituals.
- "Genex Ally Crusher" works particularly well alongside the Dark Scorpion archetype, "Dark Scorpion - Meanae the Thorn" in particular. "Crusher's" effect allows the field to be cleared to easily trigger the Scorpions' battle damage effect's, and "Maenae's" effect to put other Dark Scorpions in your hand ensures you will have lots of ammunition for this card.
- When you have "DNA Transplant" active on the field it will allow you to trigger "Genex Ally Crusher's" effect with every monster you summon, regardless of their original attribute. This is because the attribute of the monster you summon is switched for the declared one the moment it's summoned and because "Genex Ally Crusher" also has that attribute (thanks to "DNA Transplant") you can activate his effect.
- Use "Black Salvo" to recycle this card from the graveyard and to summon a lvl 7 synchro monster (such as "Black Rose Dragon", who works well with "Mystic Tomato").
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
- Use "Ultimate Offering" to summon two "Genex Ally Crushers" in the same turn (in addition to another monster(s)), which will in turn allow you to clear much of your opponent's field.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.