- This card is very useful in a Neo Flamvell deck, since it focuses on removing from play cards in the opponent's Graveyard.
- Try to swarm the field with multiple Bellflames, which will gain ATK for every Genex Counter on the field, multiplying the ATK increase.
- This card has a strong resemblence to Genex Ally Volcannon, including being in the same archetype, attribute, type, and having the same ATK points.
- The easiest way to get 2 Genex Counter per turn is to equip "Power Pickaxe" to high level monster on your side of the field.
- It is possible to create an OTK with this card. It involves Genex Ally Bellflame, Manticore of Darkness, Mystik Wok, and The Agent of Judgment - Saturn. Have a Bellflame on the field, then send a Manticore to the graveyard while you have another one on the field or in the hand. Start the Manticore loop and conduct it 80+ times to gain 80+ counters for Bellflame. Then once Bellflame ATK points reaches 9700, use Wok or set it to use it next turn to gain 9700 lifepoints. Once it is your turn again, play Sanctuary of the Sky and summon Saturn, and use its effect to deal 9700 worth of damage to your opponent (assuming that your lifepoints is at 8000 and your opponent's lifepoint is at 8000).If you or your opponent's lifepoints aren't at 8000, simply adjust the amount of times you use the Manticore loop to gain lifepoints to where you can OTK with Saturn.
- It is possible to create an OTK with this card. It involves Genex Ally Bellflame, Manticore of Darkness and Battle Mania. Have a Bellflame in defence position on the field, then send a Manticore to the graveyard while you have another one on the field or in the hand. During the End Phase start the Manticore cycle, because it is the End Phase you can do this as many times as you like. Once it has 14 counters you MUST somehow make it the only monster on the field. If Manticore and Bellflame are the only ones on the field then you can use something like Raigeki Break to destroy Manticore. During your opponents Standby Phase activate Battle Mania and your opponent will have no choice but to attack it. It will be destroyed by battle inflicting 4200 damage to your opponent. You can use the Manticore loop as many times as you want to increase the damage. The problem with this is your opponent MUST have a monster with 1000+ attack.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.