- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Painful Escape", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Downbeat", "Ties of the Brethren", "Number 29: Mannequin Cat", "Rescue Ferret", "Transmodify", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone", "Machina Armored Unit", "Gear Gigant X", "Heavy Armored Train Ironwolf", "Genex Blastfan" and "Vindikite R-Genex".
- This card is very useful in a Neo Flamvell deck, since it focuses on banish cards in the opponent's Graveyard.
- Try to swarm the field with multiple "Bellflames", which will gain ATK for every Genex Counter on the field, multiplying the ATK increase.
- The easiest way to get 2 Genex Counter per turn is to equip "Power Pickaxe" to high level monster on your side of the field.
- It is possible to create an OTK with this card. It involves "Genex Ally Bellflame," "Manticore of Darkness", "Mystik Wok" and "The Agent of Judgment - Saturn". Have a "Bellflame" on the field, then send a "Manticore" to the graveyard while you have another one on the field or in the hand. Start the "Manticore" loop and conduct it 80+ times to gain 80+ counters for "Bellflame". Then once "Bellflame" ATK points reaches 9700, use "Wok" or set it to use it next turn to gain 9700 lifepoints. Once it is your turn again, play "The Sanctuary in the Sky" and summon "Saturn", and use its effect to deal 9700 worth of damage to your opponent (assuming that your lifepoints is at 8000 and your opponent's lifepoint is at 8000). If you or your opponent's lifepoints aren't at 8000, simply adjust the amount of times you use the "Manticore" loop to gain lifepoints to where you can OTK with "Saturn".
- It is possible to create an OTK with this card. It involves "Genex Ally Bellflame", "Manticore of Darkness" and "Battle Mania". Have a "Bellflame" in defence position on the field, then send a "Manticore" to the graveyard while you have another one on the field or in the hand. During the End Phase start the "Manticore" cycle, because it is the End Phase you can do this as many times as you like. Once it has 14 counters you MUST somehow make it the only monster on the field. If "Manticore" and "Bellflame" are the only ones on the field then you can use something like "Raigeki Break" to destroy "Manticore". During your opponents Standby Phase activate "Battle Mania" and your opponent will have no choice but to attack it. It will be destroyed by battle inflicting 4200 damage to your opponent. You can use the "Manticore" loop as many times as you want to increase the damage. The problem with this is your opponent MUST have a monster with 1000+ attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.