- Despite having a fairly strong ATK, protection is still recommended, so a List of Xyz Monster support cards would be helpful for this card. Also, it's best not to waste those Xyz Material Monsters.
- Focusing a deck around this card combined with "Gravity Bind" and "Skill Drain" makes it hard to defeat this monster while it's on the field, except if your opponent plays one, too. This is made even more effective with Xyz Monster support cards.
- This card can easily be summoned with the aid of "Gem-Knight Obsidian". First summon "Gem-Armadillo" to search Obsidian out of the deck. Then, use "Gem-Knight Fusion" with it, and summon the level 4 Fusion Material Monster used in its summon with "Obsidian's" effect. You now have 1 Gem-knight Fusion Monster on the field, and 2 Level 4 Monsters that you may Xyz Summon with.
- This card can easily combine with "Blue-Blooded Oni" due to this card's lack of drawback.
- Use "Oni-Gami Combo" with this card to allow it to attack twice. Since this card is a non-effect Xyz Monster, leaving it without Xyz Material does not cripple it the same way it cripples "Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction" or "Number 39: Utopia".
- You can use this card as a cost for "White Elephant's Gift".
- It is not recommended to run more than 1 of this card in your Extra Deck, Rather than Xyz Summoning a 2nd copy of this card, Summon "Daigusto Emeral" instead and revive the first copy.
- You can summon this card by using "Cyber Jar's" Effect
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.