- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Sangan","Witch of the Black Forest", "Chaos Zone", "Magical Contract Door", "Draconnection" and "Krystal Dragon".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Double Coston", "Totem Dragon", "Keeper of the Shrine" and "The First Monarch".
- "Mausoleum of the Emperor" and "Star Blast" are economical ways of Summoning this card, since their LP costs essentially mean only an extra 1000 LP is paid for this card's effect (as compared to Summoning this card normally and then using its effect).
- Monster such as "Dynatherium" and "Gilasaurus" are ideal monsters to use for this card's Tribute Summon, since their effects can provide an additional monster for this card's effect to destroy and banish.
- Since this card has an original ATK of 0, and its effect drastically reduces one's own LP, it pairs quite well with "Unstable Evolution".
- This card's effect works well with the effects of cards that activate when they themselves are banished, such as "D.D. Survivor", "D.D. Scout Plane", "Xyz Dimension Splash", etc.
- This card's End Phase effect can be avoided by either of the following methods:
- First Tribute Setting it, then using a card like "Book of Taiyou" to change it to face-up Attack Position.
- Banishing it temporarily before returning it to the field, such as by the effects of "Dimensionhole", "Future Visions", "Interdimensional Matter Transporter", etc.
- If this card is able to avoid its End Phase effect, it is best to use cards that produce Tokens in order to capitalize on its destroy-and-banish effect, such as "Scapegoat", "Scapeghost", "Grinder Golem", "Phantom Skyblaster", etc.
- Before this card gets sent to the Graveyard by its End Phase effect, it can still be utilized for the cost of cards like "Advance Draw", "Mystik Wok", etc.
- This card is a good card to banish by the effect of "Phantom of Chaos", since that monster's effect can be made to 'expire' during the End Phase before its gained End Phase effect activates.
- In a Dragon-Type Deck, this card's effect works well for clearing the field before making an aggressive play by Special Summoning "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" (by banishing this card) and then using its effect to Special Summon another Dragon-Type monster for subsequent direct attacks.
- Send to the Graveyard using "Dragon Shrine", "Foolish Burial", or "Trade-In"
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.