- Use this card with "Mirror Mail" so when the attacked monster won't take Battle Damage when it's destroyed.
- Set "Cat's Ear Tribe" to guarantee that your opponent will take damage.
- This card can be very useful in "Stumbling", as your opponent may think you've made a mistake, but actually, you're setting up a trap.
- Can be useful in Gladiator Beast deck, as monsters like "Gladiator Beast Laquari" can be special summoned in defense mode. When your opponent attacks, use this card to can inflict great damage and "Tag Out" for a new monster.
- This card is useful when you use monsters like "Goblin Attack Force". Your opponent will attack it thinking that it will be an easy kill and you may inflict significant damage along with destroying their monster. Additionally, the monster will be in Attack Position so you can attack during your next turn instead of waiting another turn before you can change its battle position.
- This card makes a great combo with "Number 22: Zombiestein", after using the latter's effect, which would change it to Defense Position. Your opponent will probably take the opportunity and try to get rid of that 4500-ATK monster, but if you activate this card, your opponent's monster will ram to an Attack Position "Zombiestein", and if it is destroyed (which is almost certain), besides the Battle Damage, you still will inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.
- Use this card together with "Dododo Swordsman" set, activate to flip it and activate its effect to destroy two cards of the opponent, and cause great damage per battle, and even damage by gamushara effect.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.