- This card combos very well with "Loki, Lord of the Aesir". His attack already makes him difficult to destroy by battle, and this makes him even more difficult to remove. His ability can even return this card to your hand if he is somehow destroyed.
- When used with "Defender, the Magical Knight", you can use its destruction-negating effect to other Spellcaster-Type monsters you control, thus, can save you the expense of a few Spell Counters.
- You can use this card to protect your "Crusader of Endymion" from being destroyed, enabling you to Gemini Summon him during your next turn.
- Use this card to protect your "Arcanite Magician" in Defense Position, enabling you to have a card-destroying "tank".
- You can equip two copies of this card to two "Magician's Valkyria" you control, to lengthen the Attack lock against your opponent.
- Use this card alongside/against mass-removal cards like "Dark Hole" and "Torrential Tribute", ensuring that you'll always have a monster on your side of the field.
- Combine this with "Dark Paladin" to protect it from Traps that may try to destroy it, as it can already negate Spells, like those with destruction effects, with its own effect.
- Use this card to target either "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" or "Priestess with Eyes of Blue" to activate their effects. This can also provide some defense or time for synchro summoning later on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.