- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- Banish a high-Level and powerful monster, such as "Overmind Archfiend", then Special Summon it with "Brain Hazard".
- This is a much better choice for Psychic-oriented Decks rather then "Solidarity" for two reasons:
- It has the potential to give your monsters more ATK boost. Banishing the high-Level monsters like "Ultimate Axon Kicker" will give even your weakest monsters a massive Attack boost.
- It still allows you to run any tech monsters of your choice, despite the different Types, while "Solidarity" restricts your choices of your monster Type to be played (in this case, Psychic)
- This card can be very useful in "Gusto" Deck, because all "Gusto" Synchro Monster and half of the non-Synchro Monster in this archetype are Psychic, so you can banish high level Psychic "Gusto" monsters such like "Daigusto Eguls" (1400 ATK Boost) or "Windaar, Sage of Gusto" (1200 ATK boost) in order to compensate the low ATK of all Psychic "Gusto" monsters. You can also use "Brain Hazard" afterwards for bringing out the monster that was banished earlier via this card's effect, or use "Genetic Woman" to bring back the monster to your hand instead.
- Be careful though, as this ATK boost may backfire if your opponent can utilize cards that would take advantage of this situation, for example, banishing your "Winda, Priestess of Gusto" with "Bottomless Trap Hole", which you must prevent at all costs. "Daigusto Sphreez" can also be reduced at effectiveness, due to her effect works better for Gusto monster's low-ATK traits.
- However, some of the major "Gusto" monsters can fully take advantage of this combination and increasing their chances of survival. "Musto, Oracle of Gusto" can topple most of dangerous monsters like "Wind-Up Zenmaines", "Evolzar Laggia", "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En", and can even destroy "Lightpulsar Dragon" without its effects active, "Windaar, Sage of Gusto" can Summon more monsters each time he destroys any monster by battle, "Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto" can swapping monsters each turn and making your opponent's offensive attempts backfire, and even "Caam, Serenity of Gusto" can be more dangerous due to her potential cumulative +1 each turn she survives, all of them are possible with this card's enough ATK boost.
- This card works amazingly in "Mekk-Knight". Considering the most likely card to be hit by your opponent's traps is"Mekk-Knight Indigo Eclipse" and "Mekk-Knight Purple Nightfall", this card will give your psychics a permanent +1600 boost, while also setting up your "World Legacy Key", or your "Brain Hazard". Both can be run X3 in a pure Mekk-Knight build for incredible heavy damage potential, while also aiding the deck's consistency.
- Psychic monsters sorted by Level:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode||ハイパーサイコガンナー／バスター||Effect Monster||EARTH||11||3500||3000|
|Ultimate Axon Kicker||アルティメットサイキッカー||Fusion Monster|
|Ritual Beast Ulti-Gaiapelio||聖霊獣騎 ガイアペライオ||Fusion Monster|
|Hyper Psychic Blaster||ハイパーサイコガンナー||Synchro Monster|
|Metalfoes Crimsonite||メタルフォーゼ・カーディナル||Fusion Monster||FIRE||9||3000||3000|
|Datascape Fox - Xianxian||電脳堺狐－仙々||Synchro Monster|
|Overmind Archfiend||メンタルオーバー・デーモン||Synchro Monster|
|Master Gig||マスター・ジーグ||Effect Monster||EARTH||8||2600||1400|
|Metalfoes Orichalc||メタルフォーゼ・オリハルク||Fusion Monster|
|Mekk-Knight Purple Nightfall||紫宵の機界騎士||Effect Monster||LIGHT||8||2500||2000|
|... further results (141 more)|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.