- Use "Frightfur Fusion" to banish "Frightfur" monsters from your Graveyard" to easily Summon this card.
- The final effect of this card does not specify that the monsters owned by your opponent have to come into your possession by this card's effect, meaning you can use cards like "Creature Swap" or "Snatch Steal" to give this card a 300 ATK boost.
- You can Fusion Summon this card more easily by using "Edge Imp Frightfuloid", which treats itself as a "Frightfur" card, and monsters Special Summoned by the effect of "Designer Frightfur", which are treated as "Frightfur" monsters, as Fusion Materials.
- You can use the effect of "Edge Imp Tomahawk" to send "Frightfuloid" from your Deck to your Graveyard, and have "Tomahawk" gain the name of "Frightfuloid" and archetype condition. This will allow you to have 2 of the requisite Fusion Materials for this card on your field and in your Graveyard, which you can banish with "Frightfur Fusion" to Fusion Summon this card.
- One odd way to Fusion Summon this card during your opponent's Battle Phase is by using "Magical Hats", to Special Summon 2 "Frightfur" non-Monster Cards such as "Frightfur Factory", "Frightfur Fusion" or "Designer Frightfur" from your Deck which will be treated as Normal Monsters. Immediately use "Flash Fusion" to Fusion Summon this card using the 2 "Frightfur" non-Monster Cards treated as Normal Monsters and another "Frightfur" monster you control. You can use "Paradox Fusion" to prevent this card's destruction on your opponent's End Phase.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.