- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia, the Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- This card is ideal in Fairy decks. Since fairies are usually LIGHT they make the perfect support cards for this card.
- "Skelengel" is good for this card by drawing cards while stacking your grave with light monsters.
- You can use this card to power up a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" deck.
- Use this card with "Miniaturize" to increase its destructive power.
- You can use this card in a Lightsworn deck, since Lightsworn monsters involve filling your Graveyard with LIGHT-attribute monsters
- With Lightsworns (or any deck that focuses on LIGHT-Attribute monsters), use "Light of Redemption" to bring back any LIGHT-Attribute monster (preferably "Judgment Dragon") to your hand.
- Use this card to banish your Elemental HEROES to boost ATK for "Elemental HERO The Shining", and destroy your opponent's monster as well.
- Use this card to easily banish LIGHT monsters to aid in summoning "Lightray Sorcerer".
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.