- This card works well with "Reverse Trap".
- Also this card can protect your monster that would be destroyed by the effect of "Different Dimension Reincarnation".
- Use this card when one of your monsters would be destroyed, banished or returned to the hand by the effects of cards like "Torrential Tribute", "Dimensional Prison" or "Compulsory Evacuation Device".
- Use this card on an opponent's monster that is reliant on the effect of a Spell or Trap Card (such as "Solidarity" or an ATK-boosting Field Spell Card) to remove that benefit and further decrease their ATK by 800.
- Use this card when your opponent activates a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card on an Xyz Monster. Not only will the monster be weakened, but it will also be unable to Rank-Up to another monster, as it is now unaffected by Spells/Traps.
- The ATK-loss effect of this card can be offset by using this card on a Defense Position monster, since its ATK shouldn't matter for the turn.
- This card can activated during the Damage Step to get around many monsters with Quick Effects like "Constellar Omega" or "Wind-Up Rabbit", which both cannot activate their effects in the Damage Step.
- This card can potentially preserve a monster that would be destroyed by "Call of the Haunted" or "Limit Reverse", in particular if those cards were chosen to return to the hand for re-use.
- This card is a great choice if a monster that cannot be destroyed by battle (such as "Gellenduo") is used, since this card might be chained to any Spell/Trap effect that would harm the indestructible monster (destroying it, removing it from play, etc.), so that its defense might be used even further at the Duel.
- This card works well in the "Timelord" Deck.
- This card is a good way to counter the effects of Mirror Trap cards.
- If "Future Fusion" would be destroyed, this card can be used to protect the monster from destruction.
- Likewise, it can also protect a monster under the effects of "Premature Burial".
- If "Last Turn" is activated while there is at least two monsters on the field, choose the other monster for the effect of "Forbidden Lance". It will not be sent to the Graveyard via the effect of "Last Turn", meaning if the chosen monster is destroyed, the other one may still be on the field, resulting in a Draw.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.