- Use "Flower Gathering" to summon "Flower Cardian Paulownia", "Flower Cardian Pine", "Flower Cardian Zebra Grass" and "Flower Cardian Willow", then Special Summon "Flower Cardian Willow with Calligrapher" and use its effect to treat it and the other 3 Synchro Materials as Level 2 monsters.
- Use "Formula Synchron" with 3 "Tuningwares" (can be summoned with "Machine Duplication" or "Inferno Reckless Summon") to Synchro Summon this card (using the effects of the "Tuningwares", 2+2+2+2) and draw 4 cards.
- In a "Fabled" Deck, use the effect of "Fabled Raven" to discard 3 "Fabled Lurrie" and increase its Level, then Special Summon the "Lurries" and summon this card (5+1+1+1). You may instead discard "Fabled Krus" and revive a "Lurrie".
- In an "Yang Zing" Deck, use the effect of "Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing" to summon "Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing" and "Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing", then use "One for One" or other card to summon "Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing" and Synchro Summon this card (2+2+3+1). With the additional effects of those materials to this card's effects, it won't be destroyed by battle and card effects, can't be targeted by your opponent's effects and will be unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards.
- "Rekindling" can be used to summon a variety of Tuner and non-Tuners to summon this card.
- "King's Consonance" makes it possible to Synchro Summon this card using less than four monsters (in the Graveyard).
Using its effects
- Since this card leaves the player with the option to skip Draw Phases anyway, "Reckless Greed" can be used to maintain some hand advantage.
- Use "Forbidden Chalice" to negate this monster effect during the End Phase.
- You can use "Seal of Wickedness" to negate this card's effect during each of your opponent's Standby Phases, so you don't have to skip your Draw Phase to keep inflicting damage to your opponent. Note that this will remove this card's protection effect during your opponent's turn, however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.