- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog", "Watch Cat" and "The Despair Uranus".
- If you play a Deck that relies on the Effect of a Field Spell Card such as "Neo Space" or "Malefic World", having a few copies of this card in your Deck can be very helpful.
- If you play a Deck that has Light monsters, you can use this to allow Lightray Daedalus to use its effect once per turn.
- If you need a certain Field Spell out first get it out with "Terraforming" then use the "Field Barrier" to protect it. Also, you can use "Magic Reflector" to protect the "Field Barrier" from being destroyed which in turn saves your field spell.
- Alternatively, you can use this card against Field Spell - by activating "Field Barrier" before your opponent uses their Field Spell, you can ensure that they don't get the chance.
- If somehow the Field Spell Card is removed from the field by effect such as "Caius the Shadow Monarch" or "Raiza the Storm Monarch" while this card is active, you can use "Giant Trunade", "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" or "Mist Valley Falcon" to return this card to your hand, replace the Field Spell, then activate this card for protection once again.
- If your opponent has this card and a Field Spell card on the field, you can use the effect of "Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer" to shuffle their Field Spell back into their deck. Since it won't be destroyed, "Field Barrier" won't protect it and will prevent them from playing it again.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.