- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Sangan", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon" and "Dragunity Corsesca".
- "Fenrir" works well with "Ojama Trio". Every turn you will destroy an Ojama Token, inflicting 300 damage to your opponent, and making them skip their next draw phase, making it highly improbable that they can get out of the deck lock down. Summon more monsters in the turns in between for a final finish.
- While "Fenrir" requires more monsters to be removed from the Graveyard than "Aqua Spirit", its lower ATK score allows it to be retrieved from the Graveyard using "Salvage", turning it into renewable ammo for the effects of "Abyss Soldier" or "Cranium Fish".
- This card can create a lock with "Black Garden". Summon "Fenrir", then activate "Black Garden". After that, every turn you summon a monster, "Black Garden" will put a Rose Token on your opponent's side of the field for "Fenrir" to destroy, activating its effect and forcing your opponent to skip their Draw Phase.
- While "A Legendary Ocean" is active, you can equip "Hydro Pressure Cannon" to "Fenrir", forcing your opponent to skip their Draw Phase and to send 1 random card from his hand to the Graveyard everytime "Fenrir" destroys a monster.
- Utilizing "Umiiruka" can make it considerably easier to destroy monsters with this card.
- In general, try to increase Fenrir's ATK by using appropriate Equip Spell Cards, like Axe of Despair, United We Stand, Mage Power and so on, in order to make easier to destroy monsters in battle with it.
- "Nimble Sunfish", "Swap Frog", "Skreech" and "Mother Grizzly" can help in putting WATER monsters in the Graveyard.
- This card works well with "Mini-Guts" (provided that you tribute another monster).
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.