- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Lonefire Blossom", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Violet Witch", "Rose Paladin" and "Chirubimé, Princess of Autumn Leaves".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse", "Rose Witch" and "The First Monarch".
- This is an optimal beater card for Plants because of its versatility. You can Special Summon it by the effect of "Lonefire Blossom" for a quick 2400 ATK beater and it can also be Summoned from your hand with ease by its own effect if you end up drawing it.
- Combine "Imperial Iron Wall" with this card to make sure it can always be Summoned from the Graveyard by "Lord Poison", "Black Garden", "Miracle Fertilizer", "Gigaplant" and other more common Graveyard-Summoning cards like "Call of the Haunted", even if it is Special Summoned through its effect.
- In a "Sylvan" Deck, Special Summon this card by returning to your hand a Sylvan monster that will not use its excavating effect anymore, such as "Sylvan Komushroomo", "Sylvan Marshalleaf" and recycle their Trigger Effects.
- If possible, use the effect of a "Sylvan" monster and excavate the top card of your deck; if it was a "Sylvan" monster, it will be sent to the Graveyard and you will be able to trigger the effect of "Sylvan Sagequoia" to Special Summon itself, and Xyz Summon a Rank 7 monster.
- You can use this card with "Kinka-byo" to recycle any Level 1 Plant-Type monster returned to your hand (such as "Spore").
- This card is one of the fastest ways to Tribute Summon "Fog King" with almost no loss of field control and hand resources that also has an attack equal to that of all "Monarchs" and similar attack strength Level 5-6 monsters (such as "Ryu Kokki" and "Darkflare Dragon") that are often Tribute Summoned and Special Summoned by many deck types.
- Use two copies of this card to Summoning "Fog King" for an impressive 4800 ATK.
- Revive "Glow-Up Bulb" or "Spore" from your Graveyard using their effects and return them to your hand to Special Summon this card. You can then summon them again to Synchro Summon a Level 8 monster.
- Activate "Foolish Burial", send "Dandylion" and get 2 Fluff Tokens. Then Special Summon "Glow-Up Bulb" from the Graveyard by its own effect. Return "Glow-Up Bulb" to your hand to Special Summon this card and then Summon it back to the field. Finally, Synchro Summon "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" or "Mist Wurm".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.