- This card's effect can return itself to the Extra Deck.
- To Synchro Summon this card, you can use:
- Discard "The Fabled Cerburrel" to Special Summon "The Fabled Nozoochee" and use its effect to Special Summon a Level 2 non-Tuner "Fabled" from your hand and then Summon a Level 4 non-Tuner Fabled (2+2+2+4=10);
- Discard "The Fabled Ganashia" to Special Summon "The Fabled Nozoochee" and use its effect to Special Summon a Level 1 Tuner "Fabled" from your hand and then Summon a Level 4 non-Tuner Fabled (2+1+3+4=10);
- Use "Fabled Raven's" effect to discard 1 "Fabled Lurrie" and 1 "Goldd"/"Sillva" (4+1+5=10);
- Normal Summon "Fabled Dyf", use "Fabled Grimro" to search for what you need, then summon "The Fabled Nozoochee" by discarding "Fabled Krus". Use "Fabled Krus" to summon "Fabled Grimro" and chain effects of both "The Fabled Nozoochee" (to summon either "The Fabled Cerburrel", "Fabled Raven", "Fabled Oltro" or "Fabled Miztoji" from your hand) and "Fabled Dyf" (which will tribute itself to summon discarded "Fabled Krus"). Then synchro summon this card (2+2+2+4=10). This is good for a first turn "Pot of Avarice" to continue the summons.
- Use "Fabled Valkyrus" to discard "The Fabled Cerburrel" and draw, then Synchro Summon this card to gain even more advantage.
- If you have a "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" and you summon "Fabled Raven" and activate it's effect to discard 1 "The Fabled Cerburrel" you can synchro with either "Fabled" tuner into a level 8 or a level 7 synchro monster, then synchro for a "Fabled Leviathan";
- You can summon this card if you have "Fabled Soulkius", "Fabled Raven" (or any level-2 "Fabled" Tuner), and 2 "Fabled Kushano" in your graveyard, and 2 "Fabled Krus" in your hand. Simply discard both Krus to bring both Kushano back to your hand, and use the effect of both Krus to summon the Tuner and the other Krus from the graveyard. Then discard the 2 Kushano to summon Soulkius (2+2+6=10).
- With this combination, you can Synchro Summon Fabled Leviathan again every time it's destroyed for virtually no cost. Simply use Leviathan's effect to return itself and the 2 Krus to your hand when it's destroyed. Then repeat the above strategy to summon Leviathan again. Continue to do this each time Leviathan is destroyed and you can keep reviving it indefinitely.
- Use Fabled Raven in conjunction with Grapha, Dragon Lord of Darkworld (2+8=10). Grapha is easy to revive so it is possible to continuously summon Fabled Leviathan after it is destroyed.
- This monster only requires one non-tuner monster, so it works well with cards like "Mind Control" and "Enemy Controller", taking their monster and Synchro Summoning it with a Tuner like "Fabled Raven".
- All "Fabled" Tuners are as follows:
|Japanese name||Card type||Attribute||Type||Level||ATK||DEF|
|Fabled Kushano||魔轟神クシャノ||Effect Monster|
|Fabled Miztoji||魔轟神ミーズトージ||Effect Monster|
|Fabled Oltro||魔轟神オルトロ||Effect Monster|
|Fabled Raven||魔轟神レイヴン||Effect Monster|
|The Fabled Abanc||魔轟神獣アバンク||Effect Monster|
|The Fabled Catsith||魔轟神獣キャシー||Effect Monster|
|The Fabled Cerburrel||魔轟神獣ケルベラル||Effect Monster|
|The Fabled Chawa||魔轟神獣チャワ||Effect Monster|
|The Fabled Peggulsus||魔轟神獣ペガラサス||Effect Monster|
|The Fabled Rubyruda||魔轟神獣ルビィラーダ||Effect Monster|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.