- To Summon this card, use any Level 4 F.A. along with F.A Off-Road Grand Prix, F.A. City Grand Prix or perhaps F.A. Downforce. The Spell plus the other F.A.'s own effect will make it Level 7.
- After that, if a Field Spell was used, destroying it with this card's effect starts a combo. The Field Spell will search F.A. Auto Navigator, and that effect can cause F.A.s to gain another Level each, making this card Level 5 and the other Level 6. Summon the Auto Navigator with its effect at Level 2 (reducing the other F.A. to Level 4), and search F.A. City Grand Prix. Then either Synchro Summon F.A. Dawn Dragster using the Auto Navigator and this card and activate the City (giving a Level 10 Dawn Dragster and a Level 7 F.A. to go with it, both un-targetable), or just activate the Field Spell, make both F.A.s Level 7 and Xyz Summon Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk (allowing for mass Token Summoning and Link Summon plays).
- If Downforce was used instead, just make Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk right away. No Tuner or Field Spells will be obtained this way though.
- Consider Summoning this card with its own effect in Defence Position, as after using its destruction effect its ATK will be average at best, and inferior to its 2000 DEF even with the F.A. Field Spell boost.
- Or, use F.A. Test Run to immediately switch this card back to Attack Position while destroying an opponent's card and giving back one of its lost Levels.
- Finally, this card's condition prevents a player from Summoning it by its own effect while the player already controls a card with the same name as it, but note there is no restriction on Summoning it by other means (provided it was properly Summoned first). Revive it with F.A. Pit Stop, or F.A. Motorhome Transport after Summoning another one, and destroy 2 opponent's cards before launching a massive attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.