- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos-End Master", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Block Dragon" and "Doki Doki".
- You can use "Infinite Cards" out to make it very powerful in due time. The whole deck can be centered around this, by having "Infinite Cards", "Enraged Muka Muka", "Heart of the Underdog" and the rest of the Deck composed of mostly Normal Monsters. This let's you draw many cards easily and keep them, giving "Enraged Muka Muka" a potentially very high ATK.
- If you don't have many cards in your hand, "Morphing Jar" will let you draw 5 cards, and give "Enraged Muka Muka" 3200 ATK.
- If you play "Spatial Collapse" with "Enraged Muka Muka", you can prevent your opponent from playing any cards that would force you to discard from your hand while simultaneously preventing yourself from Setting any cards from your hand on the field, thus steadily increasing "Enraged Muka Muka's" ATK.
- Include cards whose effects activate when discarded from the hand, to harass your opponent or support yourself if your opponent tries to remove cards from your hand.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.