- If you use this card with both "Light of Intervention" and "Final Attack Orders"; you will be able to destroy as many of your opponent's monsters as you want as long as you don't run out of cards.
- You can discard "Elemental HERO" monsters for this card's effect and then use them as targets for "Miracle Fusion".
- "Meteor Flare" and "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" make excellent discard fodder, because you can retrieve them from the Graveyard on your next turn.
- Try to discard cards that work better in your Graveyard, such as the cards needed for "Hero Flash!!" or "Elemental HERO Necroshade".
- If you combine this card's discarding effect with "Forced Requisition", your opponent must discard a card from his/her hand every time you do. This way, you can ruin your opponent's hand advantage and control the field.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.