- Use "Future Fusion" to bring out "Darkbright". If your opponent(s) try to remove "Future Fusion" (at which point becomes a sort of equipped card) from the field ("Heavy Storm" or "Giant Trunade") or otherwise destroy it (not including Removing from Play) you can destroy any of their monsters when they try to take you out.
- Use "Micro Ray" on your opponent's defense position monster to inflict full ATK damage using the "Piercing" effect of "Darkbright".
- Use "Final Attack Orders" to stay in attack position
- Fusing "Darkbright" or using the effect of "Elemental Hero Prisma" on it is one of the various ways you can get "Elemental Hero Necroshade" into your graveyard, where it's effect will become useful.
- Use "Fusion Weapon" on "Elemental Hero Darkbright" to inflict as much damage to your opponent with his piercing effect as possible.
- If all else fails, use cards like "Tribute to the Doomed" or purposely attack one of your opponent's stronger ATK position monsters to activate the effect of "Darkbright".
- Use this card against a "Steelswarm" deck to inflict good amounts of damage.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.