- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Sangan", "Chaos Zone", "Lemon Magician Girl", "Justice of Prophecy", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", and "Spellbook Star Hall".
- This card would work well in an Elemental HERO Deck. Not only would a dedicated user have the required number of Attributes to use, but Doriado's ability to negate the summoning of a monster would work hand in hand with "Elemental HERO The Shining".
- This card would also work well in a Six Samurai Deck, another deck that contains the requires Attributes, and also, the Shadow Six Samurai monsters include many effects that deal with banishing.
- This card is easy to summon in a World Chalice deck, since the monsters in this deck span 6 different attributes. This deck's playstyle leads to many monsters being sent to the graveyard for link summons, making for a very easy set up for this card's summoning condition to be met.
- This card is easy to summon in an Elementsaber Deck, as most of the monsters in this deck can change their attributes in the GY. The monsters also span the 6 different attributes as well.
- This card is easy to summon in a “Mayakashi” Deck, because after climbing the Synchro ladder, you would have your graveyard setup with all the required attributes needed to summon this card, as all the “Mayakashi” monsters are of different attributes.
- Both of this card's effects make it an excellent candidate for "Last Turn". With this card bearing 3000 to 3500 ATK, very few monsters will be able to destroy it by battle. Even then, you can negate the Special Summon that your opponent performs with "Last Turn's" effect, leaving you as the sole player controlling monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.