- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Rescue Ferret", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- You can maximize this cards effect by running it alongside "Defrag Dragon" which will not only remove three copies of this card but net you three dragons into your hand simultaneously, any one of which can be "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" who can be summoned automatically since "Defrag Dragon" special summons itself after fulfilling it's effect which you can then remove to special summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" in a time in which "Future Fusion" and "Dragon Ravine" are unlimited but "Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon" also exist.
- "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" is a good target for this card as this can greatly benefit most Dragon-Type Decks. A strategy for this would be to Summon "Darkflare Dragon" by banishing this card, thus adding "Red-Eyes" to your hand. Next, "Darkflare Dragon" can be banished to Summon "Red-Eyes". The reason is that "Lightpulsar Dragon" can be revived by "Red-Eyes".
- This card works well in "Chaos Dragon" Decks.
- This card can be useful in a "Lightsworn" Deck, as a way of preventing "Judgment Dragon" from being milled by the effect of the "Lightsworn" monsters: if this card get milled, its effect will trigger, and it will banish "Judgment Dragon"; then, "Lightray Diabolos" can be Special Summoned and use its effect to banish this card or Special Summon "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" to add the banished Dragon to your hand.
- "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" or "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" can be searched by this card and can be very useful in a "Dragon Graveyard Power" Deck.
- During the time between sending this card to the Graveyard and banishing it, the target card will be banished, which is especially good in this case because both choices are Nomi monsters. Since whichever card is choose, it has no use until its Summoning conditions are met, the card can be kept out of the way until needed.
- "Lightpulsar Dragon" or "Darkflare Dragon" can be Summoned by banishing this card from the Graveyard. This will allow one powerful Dragon to be on the field with an excellent supporting effect as well as an even more powerful Dragon in your hand like "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" or "Light and Darkness Dragon".
- Most monsters eligible for this card's effect are Level 8 Dragons that can be Summoned by "Dragonic Tactics", so try to use this card for non-Level 8s and/or monsters that cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck like "Dark Armed Dragon".
- The Trigger for the first part of this effect does not have to be sending this card from the field to the Graveyard. Using cards like "Darkflare Dragon" also work.
- "Darkflare Dragon" can also banish this card from your Graveyard with its effect rather than its Special Summoning cost. This way there is an additional Dragon in your Graveyard rather than banishing a DARK monster from it.
- Banish a DARK Dragon that can be Special Summoned like "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" or "Dark Horus", then use "Escape from the Dark Dimension" to Special Summon the banished monster to your field.
- "Dragoncarnation" can be used to add the banished Dragon to your hand if your unable to banish or pull off this monster's second effect.
- Combo with "Castle of Dragon Souls" when this card in your Graveyard in order to Special Summon high Level Dragon-Type monster from your Deck.
- Three copys of this card can send to Graveyard by using "Future Fusion" + "Five-Headed Dragon" and banished by "FairyTail - Snow". "Future Fusion" can searched by generic cards like "Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra" + "Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio" and these by "Lonefire Blossom" for more Drawconsistancy.
- While you have "Darkflare Dragon" or "Lightpulsar Dragon" in your hand, send one copy of this with "Future Fusion", along with "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and three DARK monsters. Banish this card and one of the DARK monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon "Darkflare"/"Lightpulsar". Add "Dark Armed Dragon" to your hand with this card's effect, then Special Summon "Dark Armed Dragon". If there are more Dragons in your hand, use the effect of "Darkflare" to discard and banish this card to add another powerful Dragon of your choice to your hand. Or, if "Lightpulsar" is Summoned, the effect of "Dark Armed Dragon" can be used to destroy "Lightulsar", triggering its effect to Summon another Dragon like "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".
Japanese name Primary type Attribute Level ATK DEF Absorouter Dragon アブソルーター・ドラゴン Effect Monster DARK 7 1200 2800 All-Eyes Phantom Dragon ゴッドアイズ・ファントム・ドラゴン Pendulum Monster
LIGHT 10 3000 2500 Archnemesis Eschatos アークネメシス・エスカトス Effect Monster LIGHT 11 3000 2500 Arkbrave Dragon アークブレイブドラゴン Effect Monster LIGHT 7 2400 2000 Armed Protector Dragon 武装神竜プロテクト・ドラゴン Effect Monster LIGHT 8 2000 2800 Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon 青眼の亜白龍 Effect Monster LIGHT 8 3000 2500 Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon 青眼の混沌龍 Ritual Monster
DARK 8 3000 0 Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon ブルーアイズ・カオス・ＭＡＸ・ドラゴン Ritual Monster
DARK 8 4000 0 Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon 青眼の光龍 Effect Monster LIGHT 10 3000 2500 Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon ブルーアイズ・ソリッド・ドラゴン Effect Monster LIGHT 8 2500 2000 ... further results
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.