- Get this card onto the field in face up defense position along with a "Stardust Dragon". "Stardust Dragon" will protect your field from being crippled by a destruction effect while this card will ensure that "Stardust Dragon" will not be destroyed by battle.
- If used with other Fish-Type monsters, "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" can be used to gather monsters to Tribute Summon "Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua" and "A Legendary Ocean" can be used as the Field Spell Card to gain "Chacu Challhua's" effects.
- "Labyrinth of Nightmare", "Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise" or "Spirit Burner" will place this card in Defense Position, allowing this card to attack directly and lock down the opponent's Battle Phase.
- Use "Chorus of Sanctuary" or '"Horn of Light" to increase this card's DEF, and thus the damage it can inflict due to its effect.
- This card can be used with "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" in any Spellcaster deck. All you need is one Spellcaster on the field, "Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua" in defense mode and "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" in play. With this, your opponent cannot activate spell cards or conduct their battle phase. This works really well with "Fortune Ladies".
- Combine this card with "Spider Web". You will be able to attack your opponent directly, then "Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua" will switch to Defense position, preventing your opponent from conducting their Battle Phase.
- The trap card "Revival of the Immortals" works well with this card, since you can use "Chacu Challhua's" burn effect and never need to attack. Using "Armageddon Knight" or "Dark Grepher" can put "Chacu Challhua" right into the grave on your first turn and get it ready to summon.
- Tribute Summon by tributing 1 "Hardened Armed Dragon" and any other monster to prevent it from being destroyed, even by its own effect.
- You can attack directly with this card and use its effect during Main Phase 2 to deal a devastating blow of 4100 damage and then use "Creature Swap" and use "Turbo Cannon" to inflict 1450 damage to your opponent. Then use "Monster Reborn" on your next turn and attack directly for the finishing blow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.