- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Hundred Eyes Dragon", "Offering to the Immortals", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Double Coston" and "The First Monarch" or tribute-free with "Sinister Yorishiro".
- Use "Mound of the Bound Creator" to protect this card and deal 1000 more Damage each time it destroys a monster by battle.
- "Magic Reflector" or "Field Barrier" can be used to prevent the Field Spell Card from being destroyed, by the opponent's cards.
- This card works very well with "Evil HERO Infernal Gainer".
- Use "Mausoleum of the Emperor" to easily summon this card and keep it on the field. Then equip it with "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" for a lot of damage.
- "Magical Citadel of Endymion" is a good field spell to use because of it's "hidden" effect that prevents it from being destroyed as long it has at least 1 Spell Counter on it. Use "Field Barrier" to prevent it from being replaced.
- Another good Field Spell to use with this or any other Earthbound Immortals is "Zombie World". You can get around needing two Tributes by discarding this card using "Foolish Burial" and then Special Summoning it with "Mezuki" or "Book of Life".
- You can tribute "Hardened Armed Dragon" for the Tribute Summon of this card to prevent it from destroying itself with its own effect.
- Use this card with "Miracle Locus" so that it can attack 2 of your opponent's monsters and deal a huge Effect Damage.
- "March of the Monarchs" will allow you to Tribute Summon this and other "Earthbound Immortals" without needing a field spell.
- If you already have a Field Spell active by the time you can Tribute Summon this card, play "Cold Wave" before summoning it, so your opponent cannot stop the attack.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.