- One of the easiest ways to Fusion Summon this monster is by using "Miracle Synchro Fusion".
- Another easy summoning method is "Odd-Eyes Fusion". You can use that card to fuse "Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon" straight from your Extra Deck with any warrior in your hand or field without even having to perform a Synchro Summon.
- You can turn the duel over with just "Junk Synchron" in your hand and "Quillbolt Hedgehog" & "Synchro Fusionist" in your Graveyard. First summon "Junk Synchron" and use its effect to Special Summon "Synchro Fusionist" and then use "Quillbolt Hedgehog's" effect to Special Summon itself; after that, Synchro Summon "Black Rose Dragon". Use its effect to nuke the field and use "Synchro Fusionist" effect to get "Miracle Synchro Fusion" from your Deck, then activate it and use "Black Rose Dragon" and "Junk Synchron" to Fusion Summon this card and it will be the only card on the field so you can probably safely attack your opponent directly.
- This card is powerful in a Plant Deck. Summon "Twilight Rose Knight" and Special Summon a Level 4 Plant monster and tune into "Black Rose Dragon" for a full field nuke. Then play "Miracle Synchro Fusion", removing "Black Rose Dragon" and "Twilight Rose Knight" to summon this card for a clear 3200 attack.
- Alternatively, you can Summon "Marauding Captain", then Special Summon a Level 4 Tuner.
- While you have this card in play, banish a "Dark End Dragon" from your Graveyard with this card's effect to have this card gain its name and effects. If your opponent has a monster that's tough to get around through battle, or can't be destroyed by card effects, use the effect this card copied from "Dark End Dragon" to decrease this card's ATK by 500, and send one monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard without destroying it. During the End Phase, this card will gain back the 500 ATK it lost.
- You can also use "Light End Dragon" for this card's effect, and use its effect to reduce this card's ATK by 500, and the ATK of the monster this card battles by 1500. The ATK this card lost by this effect will go back up during the End Phase (note, however, that if the opponent's monster remains on the field after damage calculations, that monster's ATK will be restored as well during the End Phase).
- Synchro summon "Scrap Dragon", and use its effect do destroy 1 card on each side of the field. Then fusion summon this card with "Polymerization" or "Super Polymerization" then banish "Scrap Dragon" for its effect and destroy 1 card on each side of the field again.
- Use "Instant Fusion" to summon "Karbonala Warrior" and Synchro Summon with any Level 2 EARTH Tuner to create "Naturia Barkion" or "Iron Chain Dragon". You will have the proper materials to use "Miracle Synchro Fusion".
- While you have "Destiny HERO - Malicious" on the field, Summon a Level 2 Tuner and Synchro Summon a Level 8 Dragon Synchro Monster. Then Special Summon another "Malicious" and fuse them.
- Activate a destruction effect to trigger the effect of "Stardust Dragon", then Fusion Summon this card and banish "Stardust".
- If your opponent controls a "Black-Winged Dragon" and uses its effects, then this will result to passing the effect damage to one another. However, "Black Feather Dragon" is not recommended as this card can already counter burns. The only benefits to using "Black-Winged Dragon" is to reduce a monster's ATK and to block a self-inflicted burn.
- Though costly, "Gale Dogra" can send Dragon Synchro Monsters to the Graveyard for this card's effect.
- Copy the effect of "Hundred Eyes Dragon" to copy the effect of any DARK monsters in your Graveyard below Level 6.
- You can recycle the monsters that are banished with "Burial from a Different Dimension" and "Miracle Dig".
- "Dragunity Knight - Trident" can not only send your opponent's Dragon Synchro Monsters to the Graveyard for you, but can also fulfill the Fusion Material requirement for "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste".
- In a Deck comprised of Warriors and their Synchros, you can use "Dragonic Attack", "D. Tribe" or "DNA Surgery" to convert a Synchro on the field into a Dragon, then Fusion Summon with a Warrior (in the hand if using the latter two).
- Don't use monsters whose effects activate when they are Synchro Summoned for this card's effect, like "Trident Dragion".
- Another strategy way you can use this card is to copy "Red Dragon Archfiend's" name and then use 2 Level 1 Tuners to Synchro Summon "Red Nova Dragon".
- While this card is in Face-up Attack Position, you can counter cards like "Ceasefire", "Secret Barrel", etc. You can attack with your monsters without fear of cards like "Magic Cylinder", "Des Koala" or any of the forms of "Yubel."
- You can activate the effect of "Level Eater" to reduce this card's level by how many levels you want then using this card's effect to change its name to "Red Dragon Archfiend" or "Stardust Dragon" and use this card as one of the Synchro material monsters for "Red Nova Dragon", "Shooting Star Dragon" or one of the "Majestic" Synchro monsters.
- In a Monarch Deck, send "Predaplant Chimerafflesia" along with powerful Dragon Synchro monsters to the Graveyard with the effect of "Zaborg the Mega Monarch". During your Standby Phase, can add 1 "Miracle Synchro Fusion" to your hand with Rafflesia's effect. Then Fusion Summon this card to copy effects of any Synchro monster that was send to the graveyard. Think of copying effects like "Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend", "Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon" or even "Dragunity Knight - Gae Bulg". (Send "Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon" along with the Dragon Synchro monsters to increase this card's attack to 6700.)
- Dragon Synchro Monsters that can be used as Fusion Material, as well as be banished from the Graveyard:
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Attribute||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Ancient Fairy Dragon||エンシェント・フェアリー・ドラゴン||LIGHT||7||2100||3000|
|Ancient Pixie Dragon||妖精竜 エンシェント||DARK||7||2100||3000|
|Ascension Sky Dragon||天穹覇龍ドラゴアセンション||LIGHT||10||?||3000|
|Atomic Scrap Dragon||アトミック・スクラップ・ドラゴン||EARTH||10||3200||2400|
|Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon||蒼眼の銀龍||LIGHT||9||2500||3000|
|Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons||魔王龍 ベエルゼ||DARK||8||3000||3000|
|Beelzeus of the Diabolic Dragons||魔王超龍 ベエルゼウス||DARK||10||4000||4000|
|Black Rose Dragon||ブラック・ローズ・ドラゴン||FIRE||7||2400||1800|
|Black Rose Moonlight Dragon||月華竜 ブラック・ローズ||LIGHT||7||2400||1800|
|... further results (75 more)|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.