- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Summoner's Art", "Princess Cologne", "Blue Dragon Summoner", "Chaos Zone", "Exchange of Night and Day", "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer", "Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer", "Performapal Handsamuraiger", "Pendulum Rising", "Magical Abductor", "Wavering Eyes", "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" and "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon".
- This card is ideal for Normal Monster Beatdown decks.
- Even if you don't plan to utilize Pendulum Summoning, you can use two copies of this card in both of your Pendulum Zones to boost your Normal Monster's ATK by 400 and prevent battle damage if they lose in battle.
- This card can pair well with the other three Normal Pendulum Monsters, "Foucault's Cannon", "Flash Knight, and "Lancephorhynchus"." Placing either "Foucault" or "Dragon Horn Hunter" in a Pendulum Zone alongside a "Flash Knight" or "Lancephorhynchus" will allow for Pendulum Summons of any extra copies of these four monsters (the range will be, respectively, levels 3-6 or 4-6), all of which have respectable ATK and can be endlessly summoned back for a perfect barrier of defense (since you will take no Battle damage if they are overpowered).
- "Heart of the Underdog" can add draw power and set up Pendulum Summons for a large number of monsters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.