- Dragons often have an extremely high ATK, and if you're running a Dragon-based deck, this card will allow all your monsters to inflict Piercing damage at once, which can be highly devastating to the opponent.
- This card can especially benefit "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" and "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon", as their ATK can grow very high in a Graveyard-based Dragon Deck.
- Pair this with "Action Magic - Full Turn" to inflict doubled piercing damage for one turn. In most cases, the best card to discard is "Return of the Dragon Lords".
- You can play this card with "Robbin' Goblin".
- If you have "Clear Vice Dragon" on the field, you can play this card to stop your opponent from trying to play defensively, since it'll inflict damage either way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.