- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Mimiclay", "Where Arf Thou?", "One for One", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "Mystic Tomato", "Stygian Security", "Flamvell Poun", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- Since you can use as many tributes for the Ritual Summon of a monster, even if you have enough Djinns of Rituals or any monster to tribute, it is a good idea to also tribute "Djinn Disserere of Rituals" to give extra protection to your Ritual Monster.
- Use "Burial from a Different Dimension" to return this card and others "Djinns of Rituals" to your graveyard and use them again for another Ritual Summon.
- Use "Junk Synchron" to summon this card, and Synchro Summon "Armory Arm". Then Ritual Summon a monster by banishing "Djinn Disserere of Rituals", among others (you could banish "Djinn Presider of Rituals" and "Djinn Releaser of Rituals"), and equip "Armory Arm". If you used "Disserere", "Presider" and "Releaser", your monster now has 1000 extra ATK, deals "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman"-like burn damage, is immune to "Mirror Force", "Bottomless Trap Hole", and other cards like them, prevents your opponent's special summons, and draws a card for each monster it destroys.
- Summoning any of the above "Djinns of Rituals" and using "Nightmare Archfiends" with the above combo can be deadly.
- If you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster using this card, activate "Torrential Tribute" to make your opponent open for a direct attack.
- This card allows Level 8 Ritual Monsters (that require exact Levels) to not only avoid Trap effects, but also access to using "Djinn Releaser of Rituals" without wasteful Level 5 Monsters.
- Use this monster to easily summon "Relinquished". Add "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" to the combo to make "Relinquished" hard to get around.
- Combo with "Herald of Perfection" and "Mist Body" or a similar card to create a monster that is for all intents and purposes, completely invincible, as its only weakness, the dreaded Counter Trap Card will have been overcome entirely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.