- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Magical Burst", and "Left Arm Offering".
- This card can be used to make an effect stop applying to a monster, as it will be temporarily removed from the field. Examples include ATK/DEF modifiers, a monster whose effect have been negated, etc. Also, the monster banished by this card can be returned to a different Monster Zone it was when this card was activated. A Link Monster will have their Link Arrows pointing to different Zones, and other types of monsters Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to an Extra Monster Zone can be placed on a Main Monster Zone.
- This card can be used to banish a Spirit monster, so that it doesn't have to return to the hand during the End Phase. This strategy is more appropriate with high-Level Spirit Monsters, such as "Yamata Dragon" and "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" and with Spirit Monster with battle-oriented effects, like "Asura Priest", "Great Long Nose", "Yamato-no-Kami", etc.
- This card can trigger the effect of "Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu", "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero", "Necroface", "Metaphys" and "Shiranui" monsters, etc.
- This card can be used on monsters that destroy themselves during the End Phase, such as "Gandora the Dragon of Destruction", "Majestic Mech" or "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters.
- This card can be combined with "Zero Force", making the ATK of all monsters on the field becoming 0.
- This card works really well in a "Thunder Dragon" deck, by using it to banish your own monster to activate its effect, and then having it return to your field so you can use it again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.