- This card can be searched by"Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos-End Master", "Shining Angel", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Masked Dragon", "Draconnection", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden" and "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum".
- "Masked Dragon" is the swiftest way to Summon this card among the effects mentioned above, especially due to the capability of unleashing it in Defense Position.
- A practical way to Summon this card would be via "King Dragun". His effect will also protect this card from being targeted by your opponent's effects. (even those that do not destroy it)
- By equipping "Heart of Clear Water", this card is nigh-indestructible. The only things that might touch it would be non-destroying Spell/Trap effects ("Dimensional Prison", "Compulsory Evacuation Device"...) and non-targeting Monster Effects ("Gilford the Lightning", "Beast King Barbaros"...)
- Use any Spell/Trap effect to nuke the field. ("Dark Hole", "Torrential Tribute", etc...) This card will be primed and ready to tackle the opponent as it is unaffected by the mass destruction imposed by such effects.
- Using "Burst Breath" as a nuking card is also a great choice. By Tributing another Dragon you control wit high ATK, only this card remains unfazed by destruction, allowing a free 1200 direct attack.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.