|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.|
- This card can be Special Summoned with "Fusion Destiny", which can easily place this card in the Graveyard to trigger its revival effect.
- Since both of this card's Fusion Material is a Nomi Monster, they are the best cards to banish to revive this card.
- This card's destruction effect can cause an OTK if your opponent controls a Monster with drastically boosted ATK("Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "King of the Skull Servants", "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon", etc).
- This card can easily be Fusion Summoned by using "Chain Material" and "Fusion Gate", then use its effect to destroy a monster and inflict damage. During the End Phase, it is destroyed by the effect of "Chain Material", but it can be revived in your next Standby Phase using its own effect. This works especially well when combined with "Fusion Gate", which lets yourself Summon up to three in one turn.
- If this is done with two copies of this card, and then Normal Summon a "Destiny HERO", your three monsters can be Tributed for a copy of either "Destiny HERO - Dogma" or "Destiny HERO - Plasma" to increase your advantage while not affecting this card at all.
- In addition to the above, combo with "Nightmare Archfiends". Destroy three Tokens for 2000 damage each, 6000 total and each effect of the Token will give the player a total 2400 extra effect damage by being destroyed. The total damage will be equal to 8400 damage effectively winning the Duel with an OTK. The same can also be achieved using "Winged Kuriboh LV10".
- Special Summon "Lava Golem" to your opponent's field, then Fusion Summon this card. Use this card's effect to destroy "Lava Golem", and you would have effectively gotten rid of two of your opponent's monsters and inflicted 3000 damage in a single turn.
- A similar alternative would be to Summon "Grinder Golem" instead. What it could allow is for yourself to get out a "Dogma" or "Plasma" faster considering the fact, there would be 2 Tokens, and if your opponent's field is effectively under your control; leaving them with a lack of monsters for "Lava Golem", then regardless, it would be Summoned.
- If for some reason, "Destiny HEROes" in your Graveyard are already low, include a copy of "Burial from a Different Dimension", "Miracle Dig" or "Doomsday Horror" to "reload" it.
- The notable increase in the number of cards that specifically counter destructive effects, such as "Prime Material Dragon", "Stardust Dragon" and "Destruction Jammer" make the choice of whether to attack or use this card's effect, and destroy one of your opponent's monster. If your opponent has any face-down Spells or Traps on their field, use its effect. If they don't and more damage will be inflicted by attacking with this card (and potentially any other of your monsters that can attack with), attack.
- "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" is a perfect card to bring this out; while it cannot be used to Fusion Summon it, it can be Tributed and a face-up "Destiny HERO - Plasma" or "Destiny HERO - Dogma" under your control to Special Summon it, allowing yourself to immediately use its effect with minimal effort. However, take note that if this route is first, this card will not be able to be Special Summoned using its own effect due to it not being Fusion Summoned properly.
- If this card is the only monster on your field, and your opponent has at least one face-down Defense Position monster, it would be wise to use this card's effect. One, battle damage wouldn't be inflicted by attacking a Defense Position monster. Two, the face-down monster could have a Flip Effect waiting.
- If there is a situation like the one above, but instead the Defense Position monster is face-up, it doesn't matter that much whether it attack or this card's effect is used, although it would probably be safer to use its effect.
- If there is a situation like the one above, but instead your opponent has a face-up and face-down Defense Position monster each, it would be wise to destroy the face-down monster with this card's effect, as, once again, it could have a Flip Effect waiting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.