- You can substitute this card with "Icarus Attack", although if you are already playing 3, you can play "Delta Crow - Anti Reverse" for extra destruction. The most ideal deck set-up would be a mix of this card and "Icarus Attack", as this card does not require that you tribute a monster and therefore you lose no advantage, whilst your opponent can lose up to 5 cards.
- Alternatively, in a Blackwing deck, use "Icarus Attack" to destroy your opponent's monsters and this card to destroy your opponent's Spells and Traps, leaving your opponent with nothing at all.
- Normal Summon any "Blackwing" monster, then Special Summon two more by their effects to activate this card from your hand. Or, Normal Summon "Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North" to Special Summon a "Blackwing" from your Graveyard, then Special Summon another "Blackwing" from your hand and activate it.
- Combo this card with "Anti-Spell Fragrance" for total destruction of your opponents backfield.
- Use this card during your opponent's End Phase to safely destroy all Spell and Trap Cards they just set, without your opponent being able to chain anything to it because they were just set that turn.
- Although "Harpie's Feather Duster" is Forbidden, this card can be used as a weaker replacement of that card for "Blackwing" decks.
- If your opponent has a lot of set cards, use "Giant Trunade" to clean the backfield and make your move, then set "Delta Crow - Anti Reverse" and next turn when your opponent sets again all his cards, activate it safely.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.