- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Shining Angel", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia, the Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Use "Foolish Burial" with this card to achieve the same effect as "A Feather of the Phoenix", but without the cost of discarding a card.
- This card's second effect can target itself, which can be both beneficial and detrimental, depending on the situation. You should consider this when building your deck.
- This card is heavily beneficial to Lightsworn decks as it can send "Wulf, Lightsworn Beast" or "Felis, Lightsworn Archer" to the Graveyard. It can also return a milled "Judgment Dragon" or "Lightray Daedalus" to the top of the Deck (best used if it was milled during the End Phase).
- Use this card's effect to send monsters to the Graveyard that have effects which activate there, such as "Tasuke Knight", "Lightpulsar Dragon" and "Rainbow Kuriboh". You can then use another "Dawn Knight" to get those cards into the hand, if need be.
- Special Summon this card with the effect of Red Resonator, then Synchro Summon a Level 6 Synchro Monster to send a LIGHT monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.