- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Mythical Bestiamorph", "Cyberse Clock Dragon", and "Left Arm Offering".
- Even with the new Errata, this card still has some use, as it can also target your monsters, so it can be useful in decks working with Flip Effects, like "Shaddoll" or "Prediction Princess".
- The cost of this card becomes nearly irrelevant if targeting "Morphing Jar" to re-use its Flip Effect.
- Prior to its Errata, this card had a few niche advantages:
- Though this card has limited use in real life, it is incredibly useful in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards. In this game, it can flip all of its controller's monsters face-down at no cost, letting them be flipped to use their normally-single-use effects twice. For instance, use it with "Revival Jam" to Summon four fairly powerful monsters.
- This card is similarly powerful in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses. Perhaps its greatest use is with "Magician of Faith", since this allows for theoretically-infinite recycling of monster effects every turn, including effects that increase ATK. It is slightly riskier, though, in that it flips down the opponent's monsters as well.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.