- Use this card in a Dark World deck to discard Fiends like "Broww, Huntsman of Dark World" and banish your opponent's "Dandylion" or "Treeborn Frog".
- In a Dark World deck, use this card after your "Card Destruction", "Dark World Dealings" or "Morphing Jar" to make your opponent's Graveyard more varied.
- This card combines well with "Tour Bus From the Underworld"; discard it for "Dark Smog"'s effect, and then recycle something that may be necessary later in the Duel.
- In a Dark World deck, you can use "The Forces of Darkness" to give yourself more discard fodder for this card, as well as recycle your Dark World monsters' effects.
- This card can be very useful in an Infernoid Deck, since most Infernoid monsters can Special Summon themselves from the Graveyard and they are all Fiend type. Use in combination with "Void Purification" to ensure the use of this card's effect during each of your turns.
- Chain this card's effect to your opponent's "Monster Reborn"/"Call of the Haunted"/etc., discarding a Dark World monster (like "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World" or "Broww, Huntsman of Dark World") and banishing the monster they targeted, causing their card to resolve without effect.
- Use this card with "Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss" to banish a monster from their graveyard, and then use Scarm's effect to search for another Fiend to use the effect of this card next turn as well.
- Cards like "Destiny HERO - Dasher", "Necro Gardna", "Level Eater", or "Elemental HERO Necroshade" are great targets to banish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.