- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "Metaverse", and "Set Rotation".
- Although this card protects "Spirit Message" cards, "Destiny Board" is still vulnerable. To solve this problem, one can use the Spell & Trap Zones that the "Spirit Message" cards would have otherwise occupied, playing cards such as "Imperial Custom" to protect "Destiny Board".
- Use "The Dark Door" to limit your opponent's attacks to 1 monster, giving yourself more time to complete the "Destiny Board" victory condition.
- Even if the coin toss is failed, if one controls a "Spirit Message" monster, "Spirit Barrier" can be used to reduce the battle damage to 0.
- This can be remedied by using "Second Coin Toss".
- This card can be used outside of a Destiny Board Deck. In a Gambling Deck, this card's coin-tossing effect can potentially protect you from attacks and cause your opponent to suffer instead.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.