- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Chaos Zone", "Magical Contract Door", "Prediction Princess Crystaldine", "Evening Twilight Knight", "Herald of the Arc Light", "Spiritual Whisper", "Senju of the Thousand Hands", "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands", "Pre-Preparation of Rites" and "Doomdog Octhros".
- This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Contract with the Abyss."
- You can Ritual Summon this card with one tribute by using "Ritual Raven"
- "Dark Master - Zorc" can be used in multiple ways with "Advanced Ritual Art" to either gain advantage, or to set up a combo. By sending 2 DARK Fiend-Type Normal Monsters such as "Gil Garth", "La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp", "Archfiend Soldier" or "Zure, Knight of Dark World" to the Graveyard, you will have the correct amount of monsters in your Graveyard to summon "Dark Armed Dragon" or "Dark Necrofear" if "Zorc" is destroyed. Alternatively, mix in other-leveled Normal Monsters (such as 2 Level 2 "Meda Bat" + 1 Level 4 DARK monster, etc.) to fulfill the requirements right away.
- "Dark Master - Zorc" is often overlooked due to the negative effect of rolling a six. However, "Zorc" is similar to "Snipe Hunter" in many respects and can be extremely powerful when paired with proper support to mitigate the risk.
- Use "Dice Re-Roll" for a better chance of success.
- Use "That Six" to ensure that only the opponent's cards get destroyed; If the roll is a 2, 4, or 6, "That Six" can change it to a 1, whereas if a 1, 3, or 5 is rolled, you can let the roll stand, and a 2 can go either way (being changed to a 1 would not change the outcome). As such, rolling a 1, 2, 4, or 6 will destroy all of your opponent's monsters, while a 3 or 5 will destroy one, but no outcome would destroy your own field.
- Combine this card with "Ritual Cage" so that "Dark Master - Zorc" won't be destroyed by his own effect if his dice roll lands on 6.
- Use "Zorc" with "A Deal with Dark Ruler" as security. If you roll a six, you can activate the spell and immediately replace "Zorc" with the more powerful "Berserk Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.