- The quickest way to get this card out is to use "Instant Fusion" to Summon "Flame Swordsman" and then use the effect of "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion".
- You can use "King of the Swamp" or another Fusion Substitute Monster to substitute for "Flame Swordsman" or "Dark Magician".
- You can also use the effect of "Elemental HERO Prisma" to copy the name of "Dark Magician".
- You can use "Nordic Relic Brisingamen" to help get this card destroyed by battle and use its effect to bring out "Mirage Knight".
- You can also use "The Eye of Timaeus" in a deck around "Dark Magician" without having to waste an extra Fusion Material.
- Use "Battle Mania" or "Savage Colosseum" to force your opponent into attacking this card once you have "Mirage Knight" in your hand.
- Keep in mind, "Mirage Knight" won't last long on the field after it's been Summoned, so be ready to have a plan for when its banishing effect activates.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.