- This card is an excellent way to rid the field of potentially dangerous or game breaking monsters whose effects only activate when destroyed.
- This card can work exceptionally well in Tele-Dad Decks since the majority of monsters in the deck are DARK Attribute.
- When this card gets weak enough, use it with "Deck Devastation Virus".
- When your opponent attacks your weak "Dark End Dragon", you can use "Forbidden Chalice" to boost its ATK points and reset it's original ATK.
- Protect this card using "Slip of Fortune". During your Standby Phase, it will regain it's ATK & DEF.
- Use "Reverse Trap" on your weakened "Dark End Dragon" to give it a massive power boost for one turn.
- This card can be easily Summoned with "Destiny Hero - Malicious" and a Level 2 Tuner monster, for example: "Plaguespreader Zombie" or "Krebons".
- Use "Book of Moon", "Interdimensional Matter Transporter", "Dimensionhole", "Book of Eclipse" or "Forbidden Chalice" to reset "Dark End Dragon"'s ATK and DEF.
- When this card's ATK is too low, tribute it for "Advance Draw".
- This card can be easily Summoned with "Fabled Raven" and "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" or "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World".
- You can constantly reuse this card by using it for a tribute or something and then summoning it again with "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".
- This card can easily become vulnerable. This makes it an excellent candidate for "Silver Wing".
- In a Hopeless Dragon or Disaster Dragon build, you can use Armageddon Knight or Dark Grepher as the DARK non-tuner monster along with Delta Flyer as the tuner monster (use Delta Flyer's effect on Armageddon Knight or Dark Grepher).
- When this card gets weak enough, use it with "Crush Card Virus".
- Use "Tsukuyomi" to reset "Dark End Dragon's ATK and DEF.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.