- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Dark General Freed", "Flamvell Poun", "Creeping Darkness" , "Reinforcement of the Army", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Chaos Zone", "Gaia, the Mid-Knight Sun" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- "Dark Crusader" has great synergy with Decks that require DARK monsters to be in the Graveyard, like a Deck based around the use of "Dark Armed Dragon".
- This card is perfect to use in Infernity decks; It empties the hand while at same time sends Infernity monsters to the graveyard (wich is a very good thing), and becomes a beatstick with this strategy.
- Use this card's effect to send copies of "Skull Servant", "The Lady in Wight", "Wightmare" and "King of the Skull Servants" to the Graveyard to power up "King of the Skull Servants".
- "Dark Crusader" works well with "Shadow Delver". Its effect allows "Dark Crusader" to attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and you can use the effect of "Dark Crusader" to increase the damage.
- This card's effect can be used multiple times, and the ATK increase lasts for as long as it is face-up on the field, so it is highly versatile, especially when used in Darkness Decks that take advantage of DARK monsters in the Graveyard.
- Use his effect to send "Destiny HERO - Dasher" or "Destiny HERO - Malicious" to the Graveyard so that you can activate their effects later.
- This monster is ideal for dumping enough DARK monsters to Summon "Darklord Zerato", as you can Tribute him for "Zerato's" Tribute Summon.
- By sending DARK Fiend-Type monsters, you can easily Special Summon "Sky Scourge Enrise" or "Dark Necrofear".
- By using this card's effect, you can dump powerful and/or useful DARK monsters into the graveyard. By doing so, you can either activate effects that trigger in the graveyard or set the stage to bring a powerful monster onto the field. An example would be to send "Archfiend of Gilfer" to the graveyard to activate its effect, weakening one opposing monster by 500 points, while at the same time, your monster gets stronger. Another example is to send cards like "Dark Magician" to either boost the power of "Dark Magician Girl" or revive it with "Call of the Haunted".
- If you're using this card in a deck using either Chaos or "Dark Armed Dragon", you can use its effect to send dead draw DARK monsters from your hand to the grave in order to use them for Chaos monsters, using them to summon "Dark Armed Dragon", and increase "Dark Crusader's" attack at the same time.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.