- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Super Solar Nutrient", "Naturia Sacred Tree", "Lonefire Blossom", "Botanical Girl", "Violet Witch", "Rose Paladin" and "Chirubimé, Princess of Autumn Leaves".
- It's important to understand that this card's effect activates if it's sent to the Graveyard from anywhere. This includes Tribute Summoning it, discarding it as a cost or effect, and even sending it to the Graveyard using "Foolish Burial".
- Tribute the Tokens for:
- This card works well with "Hunter Owl".
- This card works well with any effect that has discard as a cost, and very defensive when your opponent makes you discard a card since it's effect will activate in both cases.
- Discard this card during your opponent's Main Phase 2 or End Phase. It will be too late for your opponent to attack them, so you can Tribute the Tokens for a Tribute Summon during your turn.
- Using Twin Twisters is an excellent example of this. Not only you will be able to destroy 2 Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls, but you will get the 2 Tokens safe from any harm.
- Discard this card to Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron" and Synchro Summon "Turbo Warrior" or "Drill Warrior" (with one "Fluff Token") or 7 "Nitro Warrior" or "Junk Archer" (with both "Fluff Tokens").
- This is the formidable combo used in "Quickdraw Turbo" Decks.
- Discard this card with the effect of "Drill Warrior", then add it back to your hand when it returns to the field. By repeating this process, you can generate many "Fluff Tokens".
- Send this card to the Graveyard, then Summon another monster and Tribute them all for "Destiny HERO - Plasma". You can do this because even though the "Fluff Tokens" cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon when they are placed on the field and "Plasma" is a Special Summon.
- Use this card with "Limit Reverse". During the opponent's End Phase, activate "Limit Reverse". During your next turn, switch this card to Defense Position, which will cause "Limit Reverse" to destroy itself and "Dandylion", which will activate the effect of "Dandylion".
- This card can be used in a "Lightsworn" Deck; due to the tendency of such Decks to Mill cards, it is likely that this card will get sent to the Graveyard, thus producing "Fluff Tokens".
- Summon "Twilight Rose Knight" and Summon this card with their effect. You can then Synchro Summon "Iron Chain Dragon" and also get 2 Tokens.
- Offer this card for "Cannon Soldier" and then offer the Tokens for 1500 damage in one turn.
- Revive this card with "Debris Dragon", then use "Dandylion" and "Debris Dragon" to Synchro Summon "Black Rose Dragon". Then use the effect of "Black Rose Dragon" to destroy the field. Afterwards you get two Tokens to set up a defense.
- This card can be used as an Xyz Material while still retaining its effect, since it activates when it is sent to the Graveyard. It will therefore Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens" even when detached.
- Offer this card for "Mass Driver" and then offer the Tokens for 1200 damage in one turn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.