- This card works well against any Burn Deck.
- This card works well with "Number 43: Manipulator of Souls", allowing it to gain ATK from effects that would inflict damage.
- Use this in cunjunction with cards that inflict massive damage to your LP Like "Aegis of Gaia".
- Depending on the situation, this card can replace "Rainbow Life", but keep in mind that it's only applied to non-battle damage effect.
- This card allows one to use the "Dark Contract" cards more aggressively, dodging the damage condition without having to waste an effect to search for "D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas".
- A simple OTK can be initiated in a "D/D" Deck if there is a "D/D Swirl Slime", "D/D/D Doom King Armageddon", and "D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok" in your hand. Use the effect of "Swirl Slime" to send itself and "Armageddon" to your Graveyard to Fusion Summon this card. Next, use the other effect of "Swirl Slime" to banish itself from the Graveyard and Special Summon "Abyss Ragnarok" from your hand. Use the effect of "Abyss Ragnarok" to Special Summon "Armageddon" from your Graveyard. With this card having 2800 ATK, "Abyss Ragnarok" having 2200 ATK, and "Armageddon" having 3000 ATK, they have a combined damage output of 8000.
- This card's effect can compensate for the huge cost to activate "Cyber-Stein's" effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.