- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Broken Blocker", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Shining Angel", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gaia, the Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Use this card to get rid of a troublesome "Archlord Kristya" or "Stardust Dragon", since it does not destroy.
- This is often used to "ram" into an opponent's monster, if it has a high ATK, i.e. "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys", "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8", "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World", "Machina Fortress" and "Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke".
- Combo this card with "Desperate Tag" to take no damage, banish one of your opponent's monsters and Special Summon another Level 4 monster (including another "D.D. Warrior Lady" for a repeat combo).
- This card is good against many popular cards that either can't be destroyed or benefit from being sent to the Graveyard (such as "El Shaddoll Winda"), and even though "D.D. Warrior Lady" isn't very popular, it is a 1 card answer to these cards.
- This card meets the requirements for "Inferno Reckless Summon", so use cards like "Marauding Captain" or "D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation" to Special Summon one, then bring the rest out from your Deck. The fact that your opponent was able to Special Summon too, won't matter because all your opponent's copies can be banished using its effect, then "Return from the Different Dimension" for a direct attack. This is an excellent way to cripple your opponent if they rely on cards like "Treeborn Frog" to Summon monsters.
- Since this card has a banishing effect, it can be useful to get rid of Pendulum Monsters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.